SUBSIDISED STAFF DEVELOPMENT

Apprentices are a great addition to any organization, bringing with them a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a fresh approach.

Take a look at some real businesses cases and hear about the benefits apprentices could bring to your organisation.

TESTIMONIALS

"Being able to study while you gain valuable work experience and earn a good salary is a win-win situation."

DID YOU KNOW?

The UK Government funds 90% of the training costs of DAs for SMEs, with the employer paying the remaining 10% - making them financially attractive to both employers and apprentices.

"The UK national minimum wage is £7.20 for over 25 year olds, £6.70 for 21 to 24 and £5.30 for 18 to 20 year olds; whereas the national apprentice wage currently stands at £3.30. Combine this with the government grants companies can receive and straight away you can see the value of employing an apprentice."

GSK Apprentice

Gov.uk, Apprenticeship Funding

Francis Cole, Cole Security Services - Managing Director

VIDEOS

IMPACT CARDS

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BUSINESS SUPPORT

  • Develop existing staff

  • Innovation

  • Bridge skills gap

  • Motivated individuals

  • Easily managed with support

  • Excellent value for money 

  • Productive member of the team 

  • Drive innovation

  • Impact local communities

  • Invest in young people

  • Support your employer brand

  • A wider talent pool

MORE GREAT BENEFITS

Growing Apprenticeship Partnerships (SME GAP) focusses on 'building capacities of intermediary bodies' to support apprenticeships in SMEs, with partners in the United Kingdom, Austria and Spain.

This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.

ABOUT US >

CONTACT >

Twitter: @ErasmusSMEGAP

ABOUT >

The SME GAP Project

RESOURCES >

Download Impact Cards